Coaching & Speaking, LLC
At Natasha Hemmingway Coaching & Speaking, LLC, our mission is to help entrepreneurs master their authentic sales process, achieve meaningful success and maximize their sales wins by bringing the Heart Not the Hustle.
Would you love to join our movement and be surrounded by some of the most heart-centered and impactful entrepreneurs?
We are looking for the most EXTRAORDINARY Executive + Marketing Assistant to work side by side with our CEO, Natasha Hemmingway.
This is currently a fully remote part time position of 10-15 or more hours per week on a EST schedule… but if the right person applies… this could be made into a full time position. This role is starting as a 1099 contractor position with a starting rate of $25-$30 per hour.
What is an Executive + Marketing Assistant?
It’s the union of executive assistant and marketing assistant, and just an all-around amazing person.
Does this sound like you?
- extremely detail-oriented
- solution focused
- takes direction with humility and strength
- thinks 4 steps ahead
- enjoys creating magnificent virtual hospitality
- and above all else, takes care of themselves so they are able to fully care for others.
Here’s why you’re an all-around amazing person…
This position is able to see a pile of projects and tasks and have the vision to see and organize each step of the implementation and the time frame of which to get it completed at a humane pace.
We are looking for someone who is able to understand the energetics of a feminine-led business model while also holding the masculine aspects of linear time management.
We are here to get things done, take action and also rest and receive in harmony. Our Assistant is someone who can help create that balance.
Our Assistant Tasks
(besides just being an all-around amazing person)
- Managing Natasha’s Client questions
- Responding in favorable and accommodating fashion
- Sifting through and reconciling payments and contracts
- Managing Natasha’s publicity opportunities for podcast & speaking engagements
Task Management and Communication
- Task management w/Natasha via Asana
- Daily Communication w/Natasha via Marco Polo, text and email
- Testimonial gathering and repurposing that content
- Starting (current) workflows when a new 1:1 client signs & pays with Natasha
- Keeping track of payments and time frames for 1:1 clients in a spreadsheet that’s currently being used
- Making sure clients are cared for, attended to, and sent gifts when needed
- Setting up recurring zoom appointments for new 1:1 clients when they sign on
- Setting up Sam Cart Payment Plan
- Links for group coaching clients and ensuring they are connected via Zapier to existing contracts so that the contract auto sends when a client pays
- Managing and Keeping Calendly updated
- Making recurring zoom appointments for new 1:1 clients
- Keeping Natasha’s boundaries with her time and energy (she’s need a lot of support here) to ensure she doesn’t over commit herself
- Checking in to make sure Natasha is in alignment with her projects + schedule and not over committing
- On-boarding new clients into program offers
- Creating Emails for before and after program calls with links, homework, mantras etc.
- Keeping program clients organized with spreadsheets, payment info, affiliate info
- Invoicing program clients, setting up payment plans, keeping track of their payments
- Sending invoices to clients through Honeybook when needed
- Setting up payment plans in Sam Cart
- Monitoring payments and sending payment reminder emails when necessary
- Checking in with Natasha about potential clients from IG, email lists, program launches
- Making a dynamic Hot-Warm-Cold list with emails, IG handles, leads
- Making graphics for program launches, social media and email marketing on Canva
- Creating sales page graphics
- Creating testimonial graphics
Social Media Management
- Answering dm’s
- Making on brand stories and posts
- Creating social media content from her coaching call recordings with little direction
- Engagement routine
- Create social posting and scheduling
- Hashtag research and curation in HishHash app
- Repurposing content
- FB community management
- Making A-B-C top 25 list for Natasha
- Sending podcast pitches weekly
- Sending check-in emails
- Kajabi Technical Support
- Managing the drip of courses when a new mastermind coaching program starts
Minimum 10-15 hours per week